Jul 29 2008
Today Cole Camplese announced his goal of writing one post per day (weekdays only) for the entire month of August. What a great challenge! Consider me on board!
Since first impressions are always the most important (especially on the web!), and since this is a new blog, it’s a perfect time to truly think about content and try to get some good conversations started.
Discussion themes for August? Let’s see …
- What is website analytics? What *isn’t* it (or what should it *not* be)?
- What types of analytics packages are there out there and what are some pros and cons of each?
- What are the challenges higher education sites face when talking about usability and web analytics?
- Usability and analytics going hand-in-hand.
- The importance of website goals for usability.
- How business and website goals should directly tie into your analytics strategy.
I’m sure that list will get tweaked over the next few days.
… and the posts begin …